From population stratification to predictive modelling, Caradigm delivers clinical and operational intelligence to generate insights and drive better decisions for integrated care.
Caradigm’s healthcare analytics solutions identify and measure health outcomes and costs within the complex interactions of the healthcare system. To achieve desired outcomes, every patient in a defined population should be accounted for—including those in need of preventive care, acute care, and chronic care management. In these challenging healthcare environments where every resource and patient count, high-touch care management processes must give way to a new approach to patient care.
To support integrated care your organisation needs analytics that deliver ongoing surveillance, predictive modelling and retrospective review.
- Current or near real-time reporting supports care management, identifying gaps in care and alerting physicians and patients for care planning from a population view
- With risk stratification and predictive modelling, you can classify patients by health risk to deliver cost-effective interventions and predict and prevent readmissions
- Retrospective review delivers performance and activity reporting—including resource utilisation, variation in care, and total cost of care
Caradigm offers a number of analytics solutions designed to identify the insights within the complexity of healthcare—including solutions that report retrospective activity, monitor current activity and predict future activity, as well as provide the tools for root-cause analysis.
Cohort Designer is a tool to define and manage specific groups of individuals. The cohort analytics use incoming data to identify at-risk patients, facilitate timely interventions and to measure results, performance and compliance—identifying areas for improvement.
Surveillance Configurations identify patients at risk of infection, adverse event or clinical deterioration. These analytics configurations use incoming data to identify at-risk patients, facilitate timely interventions and to measure results, performance and compliance—identifying areas for improvement. Configurations available from the Caradigm services team help you proactively manage those patients. Our surveillance configurations include:
- Sepsis or systemic inflammatory response syndrome surveillance
- Clinical deterioration based on modified early warning scores surveillance (MEWS)
- Central line-associated bloodstream infections surveillance
- Catheter-associated urinary tract infections surveillance
- Infection surveillance or isolation indicators
- Hypoglycaemic or hyperglycaemic patients surveillance
Readmissions Management identifies patients at highest risk of readmission while still admitted—enabling your clinicians to intervene before discharge—reveals trends among readmission indicators and provides for root-cause analysis. Furthermore, the application incorporates your own utilisation data to improve the algorithm’s predictive accuracy specifically for your organisation.
Guided Analytics, powered by GE, combines domain expertise with data visualisation to support your organisation in analysing and managing accident and emergency (A&E) department visits. Helping discover root causes and reveal target areas to improve care transitions and reduce avoidable A&E attendances.
Quality Improvement tracks performance on key quality measures and enables workflows to proactively improve performance on them. It includes quality measure computation, performance benchmarking, quality gaps analysis, patient-centred quality management and quality improvement programs and campaigns tracking. It also integrates with Caradigm Care Management to make information more actionable.
Caradigm gives you the clinical and operational intelligence you need to achieve integrated care. Click here to request further information or a demo.