Caradigm at ConhIT 2016 – Hall 2.2, Stand C-101
Caradigm will once be again exhibiting at ConhIT in Berlin to demonstrate its solutions in IT Security and Authentication.
This year’s focus will be, in addition to numerous other solutions, on our Identity and Access Management solution suite, a product built exclusively for healthcare, which addresses the operational challenges of accessing clinical applications and patient data.
Visit us in Hall 2.2, Stand C-101 to see solutions for:
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Auditing and Authentication
- Role-based access to data
- Fast User Switching
- Organisation-wide Context Management
- Role-based identity management
- Alerting clinicicans, within workflows, to support better-informed decisions
- Configurable scorecards for clinically relevant metrics
- Drill-down into patient level views
Always the Right Patient Data with Single-Sign-On and Context Management:
April 21, 2016, Congress Hall 2, Session 14 | Future Oriented IT Strategies and Practical IT Management
09:50 – 10:10 Always the Right Patient Data with Single-Sign-On and Context Management
Speaker: Waldemar Potratz, head of IT- and SAP, Zollernalb Klinikum
To schedule a meeting, simply click here or contact your sales representative at Caradigm.